6.12.2014

Truths


  • It made my day when I saw an article about Bill Murray photo bombing a couple's engagement photo.
  • I hate bra shopping more than almost anything. If it fits in one way, it's too tight another way, and if it fits the other way, it's digging into your armpit and it doesn't help if you're in between two sizes, so it's either too loose or too tight AND THERE'S NO HAPPY MEDIUM and you're close to crying in the middle of the dressing room because BOOBS ARE SO FRUSTRATING AND BOYS HAVE NO IDEA and I totally said boobs on my blog and I'm not even going to apologize.
  • I really need to learn to sleep in pants before I go to college.
  • That one boy got back together with the girl he won't tell me the name of AND I'M ALSO REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH HIM because they got back together the day after he told me she broke it off AND IF THEY'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A MONTH you'd think he'd at least tell me her name and I'm not very happy with him right now because I didn't find out they were still a thing until two nights ago, and again, A MONTH. HE HID THIS FROM ME FOR A MONTH.
  • Last night we had a Laurel/Priest swim party and the boys were trying to climb up the slide all at once and I had the brilliant/not brilliant at all idea to have the girls slide down from the top to foil their plot and I ended up with a knee to the kidney, hitting my head against the side of the slide, then underneath everyone when we got into the water. I now have a bruise above my ear.
  • I just really want someone to take me on a date to How To Train Your Dragon 2, mostly because I don't want to spend money on overpriced movie tickets.
  • I don't really eat meals during the summer. I sleep through breakfast, eat some nachos or something, then snack until bedtime.
  • I move into the dorms in just over a week and everyone keeps asking me if I'm scared and I'm asking myself if I'm scared, but I'm really not. I don't feel apprehensive or unsure or anything. Maybe it'll set in later. 
  • One time I texted my friend in the middle of the night about the probability of there being aliens in North Korea and he didn't even ask questions and that made me happy.
  • I have an obsession with Sleigh Bells.
  • I really just want my father to go take me to get a laptop. That's pretty much all I need now, besides my ID card and such. I've got organizers and bedding and a hamper and I've sorted through my shoes to decide which ones I want to take with me. Still need boxes to pack up my clothes, but I'll do that next week.
  • I really wish they had included the "The Red Wheelbarrow" part in The Fault in Our Stars movie.
  • One time, a few years ago, my friend and I were hanging out with a few boys who wanted to go streaking. We said no, because, obviously, but we waited until they had run off and then stole their clothes and ran away.
  • I'm in the middle of An Abundance of Katherines right now and I'm really hoping it doesn't turn out as heart-wrenchingly as TFiOS and Looking for Alaska did.
  • I want to see the Grand Budapest Hotel and I'm trying to convince my mom to rent it when it comes out, because she also wants to see it.
  • I drove to Sonic yesterday because I was bored and it was Happy Hour and that may just be a summary of my life.

--Erin



4 comments:

  1. I love love love your truths. I feel like I'm bursting at the seams and I'm not sure why, I just love these truths, but I'm sorry about boys and bruises. And um, I might start saying "Oh my Daedalus" because that is the best thing I've heard all week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH SLEIGH BELLS TOO. NO WAY. I AM FREAKING OUT. THE TREATS ALBUM IS STILL MY FAVORITE ONE. I HOPE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I'm sorry but I hated An Abundance of Katherines.

      PPS Grand Budapest Hotel is great. Rent it. Do it.

      Delete
    2. YES AND REIGN OF TERROR. SLEIGH BELLS GIVES MY MOM A HEADACHE. And I actually didn't even finish An Abundance of Katherines. I have it here, but I keep getting distracted by Arrested Development. And I still really want to.

      Delete